[antlr-interest] Source code level of ANTLRWorks

Ben Corne ben.corne at gmail.com
Mon May 9 05:16:24 PDT 2011

The path field expects a directory where it can find the javac binary in.

Adding flags behind the directory also fails:
The debugger fails to initialize and leaves some process running in the
background requiring me to kill the process before I can try to run the
debugger again.

Any more thoughts?
Ben