[antlr-interest] Problem with tree parser using ANTLR 3.x

iamhere hongyan99 at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 13:08:06 PDT 2011

I have stumbled on the solution to this issue although I am still not clear
what was causing it. It turns out that the problem is related to the fact
that I had my grammar files in a folder other than the package where the
code is output to. My grammar file was at \antlrscripts, but the code was
generated and output to \a\b\c. Once I moved the grammar files to \a\b\c,
the error went away! Coult this be a bug in ANTLR? I tried ANTLR 3.1, 3.2,
and 3.3 and they all behave the same on this.