[antlr-interest] gUnit help needed

Meikel meikel at meikel.at
Sun May 22 04:04:46 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm a beginner with ANTLR and with gUnit and need some help about gUnit. The
only documentation about gUnit I have is
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/gUnit+-+Grammar+Unit+Testing

To get a better understanding of how gUnit works I created a really small
example which does not work correctly. I have a grammar for parsing language
{ a, A, b, B, ab, Ab, aB, AB } defined in a file Sample.g:

grammar Sample;

@header {

package parser;

}