[antlr-interest] parser to implement an interface

krithika sridhar krispykrits at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:08:56 PDT 2011

Hi everybody..

I am using ANTLRS plugin with eclipse n i have a combined grammar.I want my
parser to implement an interface that i have written.I understand that the
solution to this is to extend a class (using superClass option) which
implements the required interface.BUT,using the "superClass= someClass"
option overrides the default behaviour,which is, to extend the
org.antlr.runtime base class Parser.So this approach,gives errors in the
generated code.I want to extend the Parser base class, at the same time
implement some other interface.

Is that possible ?
Thanks in advance

cheers