[antlr-interest] Do you need an ANTLR programmer?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Mon May 30 13:38:22 PDT 2011

It always been OK, but there is obvious common sense involved, such as not
posting such messages every week. For a start, I make a lot of my living
writing professional ANTLR grammars and occasionally, you need to ask for
work... which reminds me...

But, in general I would shy away from appointing yourself unofficial
arbitrator of the list. The list is basically whatever Ter says it is; the
poster was polite enough to ask if it was OK to post and so that's that.

Jim