[antlr-interest] Removing output=AST lets ANTLR fail to generate

Christian chwchw at gmx.de
Fri Nov 11 00:14:33 PST 2011

> As I understand it, you are creating a grammar and then remove output=AST
I created a combined grammar that contains operators and rewrite rules.
When I then remove the option "output=AST", the grammar is not generated
due to syntax errors. These syntax errors result from the operators and
rewrite rules. You can reproduce it with any corresponding grammar you like.

Christian