[antlr-interest] Having trouble with creating a parser for my desired grammar. Running afoul of multiple alternatives warnings

Jarrod Roberson jarrod at vertigrated.com
Tue Nov 15 14:08:58 PST 2011

Thanks to Bart's persistence in explaining where I was going astray, I
understand where my logic error was with my ambiguity being at the end of
the my `function` definition.

My question now is, how do I define a nested function without introducing a
bunch of cruft, like braces or other block identifiers to the function
definition.

I am looking at other languages for guidance. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.
--
Jarrod Roberson