[antlr-interest] Has anyone seen this kind of stack trace?

Alan D. Cabrera list at toolazydogs.com
Tue Nov 29 17:00:57 PST 2011

On Nov 29, 2011, at 3:54 PM, Terence Parr wrote:

> Ok, i see it now too:
>
> /tmp $ a3.4 LuaWalker.g
> error(10):  internal error: LuaWalker.g : java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Array index out of range: 64
> java.util.Vector.set(Vector.java:712)
> org.antlr.analysis.DFA.createMinMaxTables(DFA.java:535)
>
> damn.
>
> Alan: did you modify the grammars in any way? that might give me a clue. added to the list.
>
> http://www.antlr.org/jira/browse/ANTLR-457
>
> is this something you can workaround for now?

I just created this tree walker so I never had a working version.  I did have a topdown/bottom up walker to generate code but it started to become difficult to generate code in certain situations so I decided to give this tree walker a try.

I'll start removing stuff from this tree until if generates and compiles a walker and let you know what I find.

Regards,
Alan