[antlr-interest] Report of GUI's death greatly exaggerated

Andreas Stefik stefika at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 12:36:53 PDT 2011

I agree with Ter, the folks at Oracle have made it pretty clear that
the NetBeans platform isn't going anywhere. If anything, the JDK 8
roadmap shows that some of the NB platform concepts (e.g., modules)
are going to become integrated into core Java.

> Andreas, I will be contacting you about the debugger at some point :) congratulations again on your design award at JavaOne for SodBeans.

Thanks, I appreciate it quite a bit. Pretty unexpected for us, but was
a nice surprise.

We had a great out hanging with your crew as well. Feel free to get in
touch about the debugger or other stuff as you go and we'll try to
help out. Plus, how often do you get to break up a (possible?) drug
deal getting out of a BMW??????!!!!

Stefik