[antlr-interest] Report of GUI's death greatly exaggerated

Michael Bedward michael.bedward at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 17:52:38 PDT 2011

Yep - that's all cool Andreas. I just wanted to sound those notes of caution.

Personally I think NetBeans is infinitely better crafted and easier to
use than Eclipse. The dominance of the latter is a good example of
market lock-in :)

The nice NB update module mechanism for an ANTLRWorks app would
certainly be appreciated by users.

Michael