[antlr-interest] Problem with autotools while using antlr3 C runtime

Kirby Bohling kirby.bohling at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 07:00:49 PDT 2011

Use no-define in the configure.ac file.

AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(PACKAGE, VERSION, [NO-DEFINE])

See:
http://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/branches/cilkplus/libstdc++-v3/configure.ac
or
http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/automake/automake_24.html

I think this is a sign you or the other package are using the config.h
file wrong, but that's a different discussion.  At least that's my
guess, I haven't tried it.

Kirby