[antlr-interest] How to stop immediate compilation in AntlrWorks?

Chan David lifesting at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 06:05:21 PDT 2011

Hi, kind pro, I like AntlrWorks, it has a great debugger to help me figure
out what's wrong. But I really dislike it's immediate compilation(very
different from incremental compilation like Eclipse). AntlrWorks don't know
whether a statement was finished, it just compile, compile and compile when
tiny change was made such as  add/delete a character. The most painful
experience is that you can't stop these heavy works which often make my 4G
PC very slow, even blocked. There's no any switch(setting) to avoid these
actions.

Thanks!