[antlr-interest] Something Wrong in Antlr3CSharpReleases 3.4?

李志鹏 lizhipeng at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 09:15:58 PDT 2011

Hello All

I'm a newbie in Antlr in C#

I start my study from http://www.antlr.org/download/CSharp3.pdf, step by
step, I use Antlr Bootstrap version is 3.3.1.7705, just like CSharp3.pdf
said.

It works well, i write a simple code, and vs2010 compile well.

But when I change the Bootstrap to Latest version from
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Antlr3CSharpReleases, which version
is 3.4.1.9004, I can't compile my code again.

The error is this:

*------ Rebuild All started: Project: AntlrTest, Configuration: Debug x86
------*
*F:\antlr\AntlrTest\Reference\Antlr\Antlr3.targets(123,5): error AC1000:
Unknown build error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an
invocation.*
*========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========*
*
*
Anyone Else come with the Same question? How to solve it?