[antlr-interest] How viable is the Csharp3 target?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Oct 19 08:44:57 PDT 2011

I can confirm that the Csharp3 target is very viable and works perfectly
well. I think that your problems are more to do with being new to ANTLR
and then trying to use the CSharp target as your first try. If you used
the Java target purely inside ANTLRWorks just until you get going, then
you will be able to see where you are going wrong in the VS2010 vs where
your grammar is incorrect.

Jim