[antlr-interest] Something Wrong in Antlr3CSharpReleases 3.4?

李志鹏 lizhipeng at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 06:52:36 PDT 2011

yes, I copy en.stg to zh.stg(my language is simplified Chinese), and build
ok now

but I find things change a lot from 3.3 to 3.4. Such as **Parser.***_return
changes to AstParserRuleReturnScope<CommonTree,CommonToken>

this might more coincidental  with C# language.

Thanks Dariusz for your information.