[antlr-interest] show decision DFA

Rampon Jerome ramponjerome at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 24 05:52:53 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am running antlr-3.4
and antlrworks-1.3.4

under ubuntu 10.04 64bits but also 32bits on a different computer.
I made also experiments under windows 7 (64 bits)  (dual boot)

It sends an operation in progress window when selecting a DFA (after highlighting DFA tag on)
and calling show decision DFA

and never stops neither generates any output.

I got the following output trace in terminal where I start the tool

Exception in thread "Thread-83" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.antlr.tool.DOTGenerator
    at org.antlr.works.grammar.decisiondfa.DecisionDFA.getDOTString(DecisionDFA.java:83)
    at org.antlr.works.grammar.GrammarDOTTab.generateDOTFile(GrammarDOTTab.java:152)
    at org.antlr.works.grammar.GrammarDOTTab.generate(GrammarDOTTab.java:146)
    at org.antlr.works.grammar.GrammarDOTTab.run(GrammarDOTTab.java:187)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

It happens with the grammar I am working on, pretty large, but also
with very small examples from documentation

Anyone with similar issues ? I did not find any topic talking about.
I properly set graphviz program and set path in preferences (if not, it complains).

I made a separate try in terminal with dot to check it was ok and can generate outputs and it is ???
Any help welcome as it would help me solve various issues on my grammar

Thanks

Jerome