[antlr-interest] Eclipse (Indigo Release) and ANTLR 3.4: Debugging

Udo Weik WeikEngOff at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 07:02:23 PDT 2011

Hello,

when I try to step into ANTLRStringStream, the debugger
complains "Source not found". Via button "Edit Source
Lookup Path" I tried to add the runtime-sources at
...\ANTLR3\antlr-3.4\runtime\Java\src\main\java\org\antlr\runtime
without success. Code snippet:

import org.antlr.runtime.*;

public class Test {
         // Create an input character stream from standard in
         ANTLRStringStream input = new ANTLRStringStream( "..." );

\org\... is already included in the \src-folder of the project
and antlr-3.4-complete.jar as "Referenced Libraries".

And I can run the test application. Any hints?

Many thanks and greetings
Udo