[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks 2 (for ANTLR v4)

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Sep 8 08:40:32 PDT 2011

That's an ANTLR request (which has already been considered), not a Works
request.

However, the new IDE should use a smarter parser that can handle
incomplete syntax better - as in, it is coded to recognize such things
where it is possible. Note that autocomplete does not really work for
ANTLR grammars as almost all tokens can be a possibility in most places.

Jim