[antlr-interest] TokenStreamSelector replacement pattern for ANTLR2 to ANTLR3

Chris Golledge golledge at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 5 09:05:14 PDT 2012

FWIW,

The answer, I'm pretty sure, is the best fit replacement is to use
org.antlr.runtime.tree.CommonTreeNodeStream, and replace the stream names
(string) in the push() calls with the names replace with ints, set to
values above 1.

Can't tell for sure because I've hit the problem with statics being larger
than 64K in my parser, and I have not figured a way past that yet.

Chris