[antlr-interest] grammar that separates classpath from class name

John B. Brodie jbb at acm.org
Mon Apr 9 13:51:20 PDT 2012

A small tweak (UNTESTED) so that you do not need the trailing DOT on
each usage

On 04/09/2012 04:41 PM, David Boden wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> I'm a relative Antlr newbie too, but I've just completed a successful
> project so may be able to help.
>
> Would this work for you?:
> packageDecl        : Identifier (DOT Identifer)*;
> qualifiedJavaType    : (packageDecl DOT)? javaType;

packageDecl : Identifier (DOT Identifier)* DOT! ;
qualifiedJavaType : packageDecl? javaType ;

(the `!` meta suffix operator tells ANTLR not to include the
corresponding element in the generated AST).

Hope this helps...
    -jbb