[antlr-interest] C++-Target - write AST as XML

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Aug 3 10:19:26 PDT 2012

Looks like someone copied my C templates to make a Cpp target, but has not
implemented AST generation. I did not even know we had release a Cpp
target to be honest. You may be at a dead end unless you can find the Cpp
author. However, there is no overall reason you need to use Cpp, you can
compile the C target as C++/intermingle it with C++

Jim