[antlr-interest] Bug: String constant is too big in Parser generated by ANTLR v4

Amal Khailtash amal.khailtash at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:34:29 PDT 2012

Hi Terrence,

That is not the exact grammar I used, but one that is based on that.  I
just wanted pointed you guys to the rule "module_instantiation" and wanted
you to comment on how I can filter this rule in a fuzzy lexer.  As you can
see this rule (converted to a lexer rule) uses many other rules to match.

*-- Amal*