[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks generate parser and lexer with command line invocation (for build automation)

Menelaos Perdikeas mperdikeas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:01:38 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to automate my build process and would like to be able to
invoke ANTLRWorks from the command line, pass it a grammar *.g file and
instruct it where to place the generated parser and lexer files. The idea
being that an Ant script can then be used to build my project from the
source control repository (where I only keep the *.g file and not the
generated parser / lexer) instead of requiring me to manually fire up
ANTLRWorks and do point-and-click with the mouse before the build can start.

Is this possible?

Rgrds,
Menelaos.