[antlr-interest] gUnit tests with multiple languages

Kunal Sawlani kunalsawlani at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:28:33 PST 2012

Hi,

I am currently using gUnit to test the Java parsers we are currently
generating from ANTLR.

However, we are using the same grammar source to generate parsers in a
couple of other languages (Ruby, JavaScript). I would like to use the same
gUnit tests for testing the results from these parsers as well, to enable
single sourcing of my tests, and not re-write them for every language.

Is there any way to do this? May be a JSON format for specifying test cases
which would work for all the languages?

Thanks,

--
Kunal