[antlr-interest] C++ Target First cut

Gokulakannan Somasundaram gokul007 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 22:31:05 PST 2012

Hi,
   I have made the C++ Target working for a small example. Now i need the
help of everyone who needs a C++ Parser to test it and report me with the
bugs. This would help us to complete the C++ Target. I have made it working
with the dynamic scopes example, which is also present in the attachment.
I will also test with other examples.
  I would also welcome any suggestions that might make the usage more
intuitive. Currently, just to work with the defaults, we need to write a
header file like this and include it like this

@lexer::includes
{
   #include "UserTraits.hpp"
   #define USER_NAMESPACE User
}

@parser::includes
{
   #include "UserTraits.hpp"
   #define USER_NAMESPACE User
}

Of course the namespace #define is optional. But the UserTraits is
necessary and it looks like this for the generated lexer and parser TLexer
and TParser.

namespace User {

//If you need to override, copy the traits here and override the necessary
traits
#include <antlr3traits.hpp>

class TLexer;
class TParser;

typedef StreamTraits<TLexer, TParser> TTraits;
typedef TTraits TLexerTraits;
typedef TTraits TParserTraits;

}

Please let me know, if you need any clarifications. I have also fixed the
bugs testing it with g++.

Thanks,
Gokul.