[antlr-interest] tree structure only one deep

Marco Laponder marco.laponder at kewill.com
Wed Feb 15 05:12:07 PST 2012

Hi All,

I have been creating a grammar in antlr Works and with a given input it
now displays an impressive (at least I think that) tree, with the
structure of my input displayed/ However when I know generate java
sources based on this grammar and call my generated parser it is able to
parse it probably but the tree which I get from the call to my parser is
only one deep.

Is this expected behaviour ? The tree antlrworks is displaying is only a
service of that tool ? Or should I be able to get such a tree based on
the generated java sources ?

Kind regards,

Marco