[antlr-interest] Need person to assist with commercial development

bouchardrichard at comcast.net bouchardrichard at comcast.net
Wed Feb 29 19:19:45 PST 2012

Apologies if commercial messages aren't appropriate to the list, but I didn't see anything in the list description that would prohibit them.

I'm working on a commercial embedded project, and want to provide an ANTLR-based command-line interface. I'll be using C++ as my target language. I'm looking for someone experienced with both ANTLR and C++ to do some initial prototyping. I'll provide specifics once I have an individual identified. This is work someone can do at home as long as they have access to a Linux-based system and a current gnu c++ compiler. This would be a paid position, compensation details will be worked out with the individual.  I would speculate this is on the order of 10-20 hours of work.

If interested, please contact me with a bit of your background, and I'll send you more specifics on what is needed.