[antlr-interest] "Honey Badger" case insensitivity

Sam Barnett-Cormack s.barnett-cormack at lancaster.ac.uk
Sun Jan 1 09:36:53 PST 2012

Actually, this is a good point... if someone is designing a DSL, is it
really helpful for potential users of the DSL if were' encouraging them
to make it case-sensitive. If the DSL is going to be human-edited by
non-nerds, that may be a good design reason to make keywords case
insensitive.

Still, I have no disagreement with leaving it until after the initial
release. Put it on a .1 roadmap or something.

Sam

PS: Just to avoid any confusion, the Sam mentioned in the email below is
me, and not the Sam who is mentioned on this list more often (Harwell).
He helps write ANTLR and ST - I just lurk and pipe in occasionally.