[antlr-interest] Pie and simple expression calculator

goodwin goodwin at essence-property.com
Tue Jan 3 09:18:47 PST 2012

Don't worry, I've already bought both books, you can buy yourself a beer or
two on the commission.

I am extending and debugging mdsl, which is itself is an extension of Pie. I
have already added unary operators such as sin(), and I haven't even read
the books yet!

I am happy with Pie, mainly because it is 'official' and well described in
the book. I may tweak some aspects of the language itself, but mdsl already
does most of the tweaks I want, such as putting back a few curly brackets.

Hope this thread trail helps some other novices.