[antlr-interest] anybody care to comment on bitbucket.org?

Kirby Bohling kirby.bohling at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 12:00:42 PST 2012

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Terence Parr <parrt at cs.usfca.edu> wrote:
> Contemplating switch to mercurial and hosting at bitbucket.org.
> Ter

I have a personal bias towards git, but think it would great if ANTLR
was developed in a version control tool that was publicly visible and
I could create local branches and mods if necessary.  I haven't come
across any problems in ANTLR which required it, but there are plenty
of tools I maintain a local git repos with local modifications and
fixes applied to the last release branch while waiting a pending
release from upstream which includes said fixes.

Kirby