[antlr-interest] Updated honey badger and examples

Kyle Ferrio kferrio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:49:43 PST 2012

Excellent, congratulations and thank you.

I just spent about half an hour playing with variations on A.g4 (since it
worked right out of the box I had to keep going...)  and this is really
nice.  This is the first time I've looked at the new-in-antlr listener
paradigm.  I will need a while to fully appreciate the doors this opens.
Honey Badger makes things easy, so I want to stay on his (?) good side.

Q: how do you tell a boy Honey Badger from a girl Honey Badger?

A: you don't.  they're both bad-ass.

Kyle

P.S.  I really appreciate that Honey Badger likes IcedTea.   I run a mix of