[antlr-interest] antlr v3 C target EOF PUSHSTREAM

Rampon Jerome ramponjerome at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 11 14:29:46 PST 2012

Hi,

I already used PUSHSTREAM macro on C target to switch input streams with v3.

I did similar work on Java with personal stack of stream and nextToken redefinition
(someway close to some example found later in antlr wiki pages)

I need to manipulate(push/pop) some additional data structures all along the stack of input streams.
It is simple to add in my own stack of stream with extension and nextToken redefinition in Java.

I do not see how to do a similar job with C target as nextToken redefinition is not possible

Is there one way to redefine EOF token to add specific actions ? or anything that would permit expected

actions ...

I just want to manage data structures in a parallel stack and pop on EOF in v3 in C !!!

Thanks for any idea

Jerome