[antlr-interest] [stringtemplate-interest] anybody care to comment on bitbucket.org?

John D. Mitchell jdmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:41:44 PST 2012

On Jan 18, 2012, at 10:09 , Robin wrote:
[...]
> If the need is to improve visibility,  What about using bitbucket or Google code to host the repositories ? You would not need to translate Hg to git.

Yeah, that's where this conversation started. And, fwiw, I totally concur.

However, to be fair, there's an argument to be made that Github is the hosted repository with the most activity in terms of getting in more users (i.e., it's the most viral).

And yes, I use all three hosting (GC, BB, and GH).

Cheers,
John