[antlr-interest] Antlr v4 - C++ target

Gokulakannan Somasundaram gokul007 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 00:35:15 PST 2012

it is v3. Some of the function pointers have been converted to member
functions. It basically has removed the flexibility of overriding some of
the token related functions. But the performance gain is that the space
occupied by those function pointers are saved. So this patch can be
considered by those who use C++, don't want to override any of the token
specific functionality ( which will definitely be useful to many ).

Gokul.