[antlr-interest] Antlr v4 - C++ target

Gokulakannan Somasundaram gokul007 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:47:49 PST 2012

The specific goal is to create a Parser infrastructure for ANTLR 3.4 in
C++. Nothing more specific than that. Of course replacing function pointers
was my other aim, as it saves both execution time and memory.

" I see many speed/memory/feature tradeoffs in the lexer design. "
     Can you be more specific? I am not going to do any new lexer design.
Just going to translate the one which is already present. Or do you mean
that by implementing the changes i suggested, i am compromising on
speed/memory/feature?

Thanks,
Gokul.