[antlr-interest] Another ANTLR and Visual Studio 2010 trouble

Nilo Roberto C Paim nilopaim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 08:56:47 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've downloaded and install the Visual Studio package for Antlr from
<http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Antlr3CSharpReleases>
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Antlr3CSharpReleases,  following
the instructions posted by Sam Harwell.

But when I try to create a grammar (Add->New Item.), there's no available
items on the ANTLR Templates presented by VS 2010.

Any hints?

TIA

Nilo - Brasil

This problem was solved! I had to search the templates page and not wait
that the Antlr templates appear on the ANTLR item.

But now I faced another problem, when I tried to build my simple test:

------ Build started: Project: AntlrT1, Configuration: Release x86 ------

e:\Antlr\Antlr3.targets(123,5): error AC1000: Unknown build error: Exception
has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

========== Build: 0 succeeded or up-to-date, 1 failed, 0 skipped =========

Any hints?

TIA,

Nilo - Brasil