[antlr-interest] pull requests at github

Kirby Bohling kirby.bohling at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:30:46 PDT 2012

I'm not sure if this workflow will work for you.  As I understand it, git
includes the "--signoff" feature.  I'm not sure I understand all the
details, but I know it is essentially to help facilitate that everything
was done in good faith, and there is a provenance review of all code going
into the Linux kernel.  It might be worth investigating if that can be used
as a template for implementation, or piggy backed upon directly.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1962094/what-is-the-sign-off-feature-in-git-for

Kirby