[antlr-interest] pull requests at github

Kyle Ferrio kferrio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 07:53:26 PDT 2012

Hi Sanne,

Simple is good.  Your point that it's hard to credibly disavow a prior
agreement with language like "this and any future contributions I choose to
offer" makes sense to me as a layperson.

But I have a question.  How do you manage ammendments the agreement
itself?  Do you simply purge the list of eligible contributors and require
them all to sign the new version?

[Ter: I have an interest which goes beyond ANTLR, so I'm happy to take this
offlist if you're done with this topic.  Thanks for the stimulating
discussion.]

Kyle