[antlr-interest] Problem with integrating ANTLR with XAML

Glenn Rowe (Orders) orders at glennrowe.net
Tue Jul 17 12:00:37 PDT 2012

I've checked the points you mention and can confirm that I've implemented
sections 1.4 and 2.1 as stated in the docs. (I had placed the Reference
folder in
a central location so I could refer to it from multiple projects without
having to
copy it to each new project directory, but I've tried it with a local copy
and it
made no difference - I still get the build errors.) The default properties
(Build Action and Custom Tool)
of .g files in Visual Studio are set to the correct ones, so I didn't need
to change them.

[Aside: Actually, on the subject of Intellisense, there does appear to be a
bug in the
Visual Studio installer, since a file is not installed correctly, and the
Intellisense
wouldn't work. To fix it, I opened the
vsix file manually (in WinRar) and copied the file
Tvl.VisualStudio.Shell.OutputWindow.Interfaces.dll to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\Common7\IDE\CommonExtensions\Microsoft\Editor]

Anyway, back to the main points...
Yes, I'm using 3.4.1.9004 version, and no, I didn't make any changes to
the .targets file.

Thanks again,
Glenn.