[antlr-interest] ANTLRv2.7.7 versus ANTLRv3.4: specialStateTransition(int, IntStream) is exceeding the 65535

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Jul 18 10:35:53 PDT 2012

Simplify the lexer rule that generates this transition. Look at the Java
code, and you should be able to see the rule that causes this.

I suspect though that this is just an error in the lexer that you have yet
to fix, and is part of the conversion process.

We cannot help any further without seeing the lexer grammar that is
causing this.

Jim