[antlr-interest] Code generation advice

Eric researcher0x00 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:14:04 PDT 2012

Ok, I'm curious as to what you are trying to do. It sounds like something I
once tinkered with but since I did not understand your exact goal I could
be totally wrong.

The only part that I understood as part of the goal was "generation of Java
interfaces from EBNF-style grammars". Are you trying to generate Java
interfaces from a grammar for other languages or interface languages such
as C++, CORBA, etc.?

Eric