[antlr-interest] ANTLR generated C files AST issue

Murat Atalay atalay at udel.edu
Wed Jun 27 09:10:50 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have written a grammar file to produce C files and outputting to AST. I
have a problem with printing the child nodes. tree.getChild(tree, int) does
not return the child its suppose to return(there is random stuff in it).
So, made a copy of the project and run it with eclipse. I can go through
everything just fine with it. I am using visual studio 2010. I was
wondering if anyone would have the same issue before.

Regards,
Murat