[antlr-interest] Autiomatic header file generation for C/C++??

Voelkel, Andy andy.voelkel at plantronics.com
Tue Mar 20 16:49:34 PDT 2012

Hi,

Does anyone know of any tools for generating C/C++ header files automatically from an annotated version of the C/C++ source files? I really hate writing and maintaining header files in C/C++.

This isn't strictly related to Antlr, other than the fact that Antlr would be a logical front end for such a tool. But I thought that the same types that hang out in Antlr-land might know about such things.

-          Andy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please DO NOT disclose the contents to another person, store or copy the information in any medium, or use any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission for any purpose. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply email or at privacy at plantronics.com, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.

For further information about Plantronics - the Company, its products, brands, partners, please visit our website www.plantronics.com.