[antlr-interest] Stripping actions and tree commands out of a grammar

Kyle Ferrio kferrio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:09:28 PDT 2012

I know you're asking about antlr3, and I see some answers.  This is just an
FYI: You're going to love ANTLR 4.

The new antlr empowers you to keep separate grammar from actions (and
indeed keep separate grammar from target language).  Grammar reuse and
retargeting are integral to v4.  It's really beautiful.  Ter has posted
some examples and early access jars so that we can follow along at home.

(Check out Ter's blog/wiki at antlr.org.)

Kyle