[antlr-interest] [stringtemplate-interest] contemplating a move of mailing list to stackoverflow.com

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Tue May 8 11:14:50 PDT 2012

FYI Google groups can be awkward.  I use it for a few community groups
and right now am dealing with a problem inviting someone to be on the
list, apparently you only get to invite them once.  I see people first
uninvite and then re-invite, but can't see any way to do that through
my interface...just my two cents.

It may work better for groups that let people manage their own
subscriptions instead of being invited.  In general I've not been
impressed with google groups, but I don't have anything better to
recommend either.

Monty