[antlr-interest] [resend] antlr.org needs a facelift

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue May 15 11:08:32 PDT 2012

[resend in case people didn't get due to net outage]
Yo yo yo,

For the release of ANTLR v4, I would like to redesign the ANTLR project websites. I really only need 2 pages: homepage and second-level page, which is what I have now.

I contacted the person that did the original design, but she is wisely ignoring my e-mail (since I am a bastard!). Can anyone on the list recommend a designer? That person does not necessarily need to be able to convert the design to html/css, but that would be a bonus. A good looking design is the key. If you have direct experience with or knowledge of a good webpage designer, please contact me directly.

I'm in the process of having an ANTLR project logo built.

Thanks!
Ter