[antlr-interest] [resend] antlr.org needs a facelift

Adam Retter adam.retter at googlemail.com
Tue May 15 13:10:14 PDT 2012

Terrence,

I would recommend a colleague James Hambly in a heartbeat, not only is
he talented but very reasonable as well. We have used him for our own
website in the past (www.existsolutions.com).

You can find his details here - http://www.jameshambly.com/

He can also produce perfect HTML or XHTML and CSS for you.

On 15 May 2012 19:08, Terence Parr <parrt at cs.usfca.edu> wrote:
> [resend in case people didn't get due to net outage]
> Yo yo yo,
>
> For the release of ANTLR v4, I would like to redesign the ANTLR project websites. I really only need 2 pages: homepage and second-level page, which is what I have now.
>
> I contacted the person that did the original design, but she is wisely ignoring my e-mail (since I am a bastard!). Can anyone on the list recommend a designer? That person does not necessarily need to be able to convert the design to html/css, but that would be a bonus. A good looking design is the key. If you have direct experience with or knowledge of a good webpage designer, please contact me directly.
>
> I'm in the process of having an ANTLR project logo built.
>
> Thanks!
> Ter

Adam Retter

skype: adam.retter