[antlr-interest] Package issues

Oana Ureche oana_ureche2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 00:04:39 PDT 2012

Hi all,
I get a XMLLexer cannot be resolved to a type at the following Java line of code: XMLLexer lex = new XMLLexer(input);
I am importing both:
import org.antlr.runtime.*;import org.antlr.runtime.tree.*;
The imports are fine, no errors there. I added antlr-3.4.jar file on the build path using Eclipse. But I still get error when trying to use XMLLexer, XMLParser or XMLTreeParser.
Isn't it enough to add antlr jar file? Do I need something else? I cannot find any documentation regarding this. Can someone point me to one?
Thank you,Oana.