[antlr-interest] wanted: multiple result ASTs

Eric researcher0x00 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 04:06:08 PDT 2012

Hi Scobie,

I have never written a parser for natural language yet, but from working
with Artificial Intelligence and PROLOG, that is where I would focus my
search. In particular, PROLOG will generate multipule results for a given
query. So if the input is ambiguios, there would be multiple ways to match
against the rules, and the results would be each way that the PROLOG
program matched the rules against the input.

Hope that helps,
Eric