[antlr-interest] contemplating a move of mailing list to stackoverflow.com

Steinar Bang sb at dod.no
Wed May 30 02:08:49 PDT 2012

> On Apr 15, 2012, at 7:27 PM, Eric wrote:

>> Hi all,

>> I think killing off this list is a bad idea because the format here
>> complements the format at StackOverflow. We need both, but I do
>> agree that people should make use of both not just this list.

> I'm slowly coming around this position. just think about where we
> would have this very discussion. it would get closed immediately at SO
> as it is not a question.

Good to hear!

> I'm thinking that the Google group idea in addition to SO for FAQ-like
> questions is the right approach.

Hm... is that a google group replacement for this list?  Or in addition
to?

I'll repeat the gmane view of this list
 http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.parsers.antlr-interest

In addition to the NNTP view, it has two web interfaces to the archive,
as well as several RSS feeeds, and searching (and web traffic
statistics).